Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Journey

I was not going to link up today over at the Mortal Muses, today was my youngest son's second birthday party! However, I peeked at the prompt in a quick moment I had, I came up with a few ideas of what I wanted to do, somehow portraying all our personal travels during the holidays and the amount of time we spend on the road, but the journey of the three wise men just kept coming back to me. Luckily my mother-in-law has a beautiful nativity set that worked quite well. Plus, it's nice to be reminded why our family celebrates Christmas, it can get lost sometimes amongst all the glitz and glitter of the holidays.





 This is my entry today for the prompt, JOURNEY, over at the Mortal Muses. Head on over to link up or check out the other entries! Have a great weekend everybody!


2 comments:

  1. Beautifully captured, and yes - a perfect reminder of what it's all about...
    Thanks for sharing with us at Mortal Muses today! cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely images, and I'm glad the theme grabbed you and wouldn't let go!

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments and love feedback, so comment away! I don't always get the chance to personally email each commenter, but I do try to visit your blog or thank you in my comments! I appreciate each and every one of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...