Monday, August 15, 2011

Review of color

Hey guys! This week over at the weekly photo challenge I host we are having a catchup day! So if any of you out there have been following our project and wanted to join in the color hunting fun head on over and link up!


We currently have two link ups open, the weekly color find link up, this week's color is Cadet Blue and a catchup linky, for anyone who wants to catchup on past colors or share a blog post of your favorite past color finds! If you've never linked up or visited our blog we'd love for you to come on over and join the colorful fun!  We feature weekly favorites who then are entered in a vote off where the winner is selected by the readers and participants of Project 64. The winner then receives a fun prize from one of our sponsors! Speaking of sponsors, we are getting ready to introduce some new ones, so make sure you come on over!


In honor of our catchup link up I thought I'd share a few of my favorite color finds from the first half of the box of 64 colors! Hope to see you all soon!







project64 button


No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore your comments and love feedback, so comment away! I don't always get the chance to personally email each commenter, but I do try to visit your blog or thank you in my comments! I appreciate each and every one of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...