So, here is the setup...
Now if you follow the Project64 blog that I host you've seen this gray colored photo, but if you don't follow Project64 you should head on over there and check it out. There are more photos on my color reveal post using the same exact set up, one with more shadow (a result of not using the third piece of foam board). This week we are accepting submissions for robin's egg blue and hunting for gray to share on Sunday. I hope you join us in our colorful journey!
On another note, I received two blogger awards over the last two weeks from two of my favorite bloggers! Tammy Lee Bradley from Bliss and Folly passed the Stylish Blogger Award along to me and Faith from Simplicity awarded me with the Trendy Treehouse Trendy Blogger award! Thank you ladies for including me among a list of wonderful ladies! I am honored and grateful for your kindness!
Well, the rules for the trendy blog award are to tag 10 more bloggers with this award and for the stylish blogger award the rules are 1. Link back to the person who gave you the award, 2. Share seven statements about yourself, and 3.Award fifteen bloggers....
I'm going to modify the rules just a little bit and pass BOTH awards on to 10 bloggers. while I could easily pass this along to many bloggers, several of my favorites were on Tammy and Faith's lists (I linked the post about the awards to their names, so go check out their lists of fabulous bloggers).
Alright, I've linked back to the lovely ladies who awarded me...now seven statements about myself...hmmmmm....
1. I'm a mom to two crazy energetic monkey boys that are both under the age of four and drive me crazy most days, but wouldn't trade being their mother for anything!
2. I'm currently on the road to finally losing four years of to busy to take care of myself my boys are two years apart baby fat before my 10 year high school reunion this summer, wish me luck, there's a lot of neglect to this young body of mine!
3. I'm currently turning my hobby into a business
4. I hate doing dishes and pretend not to see them pile up in the sink
5. I secretly like watching the tv shows meant for kids and tweens
6. I have yet to finish my 2 year old son's baby scrapbook, but have all the pictures printed off
7. I dream of traveling the world, but love cuddling on the couch just the same!
Now, to pass the awards along...some are bloggers I've followed for awhile, but many in my list are new bloggers I found through Project64 that have joined my journey though the crayola box!
Hope you all have a great day!